Love My Mentor (www.lovemymentor.com) has been running since 2014 with a focus on providing a platform for multigenerational women to build mentorships. We have gone through two cycles of Blog Contributors, offering relatable content to our audience on a weekly basis. An area that has been underserved on our website is the Events page.
Our goal is to have 3-5 events posted weekly that may be of interest to our audience including, but not limited to, conferences, seminars, webinars, networking events, girls night out events, etc. Our current focus areas are Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, NY City and Washington DC. We are aware that our readership will grow, which means that our Event Contributor role will be expanded to include other areas of the country. We seek to provide events that are free and/or reasonably priced. We currently use EventBrite to find events, but realize this isn’t the only outlet.
Our ideal Event Contributor would be someone willing:
- live the mission and vision of Love My Mentor
- work hand-in-hand with the Founder and other Contributors of the website
- volunteer 1-2 hours a week
- find 3-5 events of interest
- share Love My Mentor content with current audiences
- actively participate in social media branding of the website
If this is you, we would love to have you on our team!
Email [email protected] with “EVENT CONTRIBUTOR” in the subject line!